Nye farver? Bliv informeret via:
Desert Tan Paracord Type IIA - MiL-C-5040H (flat/coreless)
Inklusive moms, ekskl. fragt
Nuværende behandlingstid: 6 timer.
Alle ordrer er speciallavede. Behandlingstiden afhænger af den samlede mængde ordrer. I øjeblikket er behandlingstiden (køen): cirka 6 timer.
Behandlingstiden justeres dagligt. Haster det? Kontakt os venligst.
- Køb 15 for 4,18 kr pr styk og spar 7%
- Køb 75 for 3,96 kr pr styk og spar 12%
- Køb 300 for 3,59 kr pr styk og spar 20%
Mil-Spec Coreless Flat Paracord Type IIA is made by a certified U.S. Government contractor and is 100% Compliant with the Military Specification ID: Mil-C-5040H.
Desert Tan Mil-Spec Paracord Type IIA - MIL-C-5040H (circa 4,5 mm) Flat - CorelessThe addition "A" stands for coreless. Mil-Spec Paracord Type IIA is 100% compliant with the Military Specification Mil-C-5040H. Mil-Spec indicates that a product has been designed to meet the essential technical requirements of the US Department of Defense. It describes the manufacturing process and raw materials that are used to produce Military-Grade Paracord. Mil-Spec Paracord must go through rigorous testing, from raw materials to the final product, in order for it to be certified for U.S. Military use.
When you have a critical application and only the best will do, choose this Mil-C-5040H Military-grade Paracord instead of our standard commercial-grade Paracord.
- The main difference between “Mil-Spec” and regular “Commercial” Paracord is in the quality control and type of yarns used.
- The sheath contains a yellow/black Manufacturer ID marker for identification proposes
- Mil-C-5040H - Paracord Type IIA
- Width: 4,5 mm - Thickness: 1,1 mm
- Weight: 3 gram per meter
- Breaking strength 102 kg (225 lb)
- 100% High-Quality Nylon Yarns
- Sheath structure: 32 Strands
- Rope Construction: Coreless Flat Paracord
- Manufacturer ID Marker in sheath: Yellow/Black
- Density: 1.14 g/cm³ (does not float)
- Approximate Melting point: 265° C
- Approximately Elongation at break (stretch): 30%
- Mildew & Rot Resistant: Excellent
- UV Resistant score (0-5 rating scale): 4
- When wet Nylon does lose 10-15% of it's breaking load
- Approximate Water Absorption: 5-10%
- Washable at 30 °C (Vivid colors more proon to bleed)
- Made by a Certified U.S. Government Contractor
Note from our Manufacturer:
"Our ability to meet Mil-Spec standards for braided cords is a reflection of our internal standards and our constantly expanding engineering and manufacturing capabilities. From our knowledge of raw materials and their properties, to our traceability processes for every step of manufacturing, we are able to provide finished goods with consistent superior quality"
|Paracord Type:||Paracord Mil-Spec Type IIA|
|Number of Strands:||32|
|Rope Material:||Nylon (PA)|
|Max Continuous Length:||300|
In deze kolom niets aanpassen!
|Een korte beschrijvende tekst van het attribuut|
|max_continuous_length||The Max Continuous Length is the maximum length at which the rope is delivered in one piece. Longer pieces will be delivered in multiple parts. However, an exception can be made to some products. Contact us to see what we can do for you!|
|breaking_strength||The breaking strength of a material is the maximum amount of tensile stress that the material can withstand before failure, such as breaking or permanent deformation expressed in kilograms.|
|color_value_pantone||Pantone colors are standardized colors that are available all over the world. The Pantone color only applies if you are in possession of a Pantone color guidebook.|
|color_value_ral||RAL colors are standardized colors that are available all over the world. The RAL color only applies if you are in possession of a RAL color guidebook.|
|rope_material||The Rope Material is the natural or synthetic fiber that is used to produce this rope.|
|rope_material_core||The core of this product is a natural or synthetic fiber and is not the same fiber as the sheath around the core.|