New colors? Stay informed via:
Edelrid Powerloc Expert SP 7 mm. Accessory Cord
Including sales tax, excluding shipping
EDELRID’s classic, very hard-wearing accessory cord with low elongation and excellent knotability. Ideal for threads or prusik loops.
Edelrid Powerloc Expert SP 7 mm. Accesorry cord
Powerloc Expert SP 7 mm is a classic hard wearing accessory cord from Edelrid. Edelrid accessory cords are particularly abrasion-resistant. The special sheath construction results in a better knotability, which is an advantage when handling the cords. With its low elongation and excellent knotability it is ideal for for prusik hitches, cordelettes, load release hitches, tool lanyards and a host of other applications. It also has Thermo Shield to ensure you get the best handling from your cord.
- Special sheath construction for outstanding knotability
- Fleck-marked to indicate diameter
- Diameter: Ø 7 mm.
- Weight : 32 gram per meter
- Max. Breaking Strength: 14 kN (circa 1400kg)
- Color code: 024 Flame
- Material: Nylon (Polyamide)
- Bluesign approved product
- Tested by a UIAA-approved institute for breaking strength.
- CE 0123 EN 564
- Made in Germany