Nuevos colores? Manténgase informado a través de:
Camo Green Paracord Type IIA - MiL-C-5040H (flat/coreless)
Incluyendo impuesto a las ventas, excluyendo envío
- Comprar 15 por 0,56 € cada uno y ahorra 7%
- Comprar 75 por 0,53 € cada uno y ahorra 12%
- Comprar 300 por 0,48 € cada uno y ahorra 20%
Mil-Spec Coreless Flat Paracord Type IIA is made by a certified U.S. Government contractor and is 100% Compliant with the Military Specification ID: Mil-C-5040H.
Camo Green Mil-Spec Paracord Type IIA - MIL-C-5040H (circa 4,5 mm) Flat - CorelessThe addition "A" stands for coreless. Mil-Spec Paracord Type IIA is 100% compliant with the Military Specification Mil-C-5040H. Mil-Spec indicates that a product has been designed to meet the essential technical requirements of the US Department of Defense. It describes the manufacturing process and raw materials that are used to produce Military-Grade Paracord. Mil-Spec Paracord must go through rigorous testing, from raw materials to the final product, in order for it to be certified for U.S. Military use.
When you have a critical application and only the best will do, choose this Mil-C-5040H Military-grade Paracord instead of our standard commercial-grade Paracord.
- The main difference between “Mil-Spec” and regular “Commercial” Paracord is in the quality control and type of yarns used.
- The sheath contains a yellow/black Manufacturer ID marker for identification proposes
- Mil-C-5040H - Paracord Type IIA
- Width: 4,5 mm - Thickness: 1,1 mm
- Weight: 3 gram per meter
- Breaking strength 102 kg (225 lb)
- 100% High-Quality Nylon Yarns
- Sheath structure: 32 Strands
- Rope Construction: Coreless Flat Paracord
- Manufacturer ID Marker in sheath: Yellow/Black
- Density: 1.14 g/cm³ (does not float)
- Approximate Melting point: 265° C
- Approximately Elongation at break (stretch): 30%
- Mildew & Rot Resistant: Excellent
- UV Resistant score (0-5 rating scale): 4
- When wet Nylon does lose 10-15% of it's breaking load
- Approximate Water Absorption: 5-10%
- Washable at 30 °C (Vivid colors more proon to bleed)
- Made by a Certified U.S. Government Contractor
Note from our Manufacturer:
"Our ability to meet Mil-Spec standards for braided cords is a reflection of our internal standards and our constantly expanding engineering and manufacturing capabilities. From our knowledge of raw materials and their properties, to our traceability processes for every step of manufacturing, we are able to provide finished goods with consistent superior quality"