Nuovi colori? Tieniti informato tramite:
How to order samples
Would you rather first see a sample to decide which cord you want to order? That is possible. Please read below how this new sample purchase process takes place.
- You can order a sample of each metre-product
- The sample is approximately 10 centimetres long
- The prices of the samples differ. For the products of which the metre price is lower than €0.50, you will pay the metre price. When the metre price is higher than €0.50, you will pay, depending on the product, an amount between €0.50 and €1.50. The exact price can be found on the product page.
- With the discount code on the front of the sample card, you will receive this amount back when you purchase 2 metres or more of this product within 2 months.
Requesting a sample
- Go to the product of which you want to receive a sample and open the product page.
- Open the sample tab on the product page.
- Press the (orange) button with 'add' to add the sample to your shopping cart.
- This product will appear in the shopping cart as a sample, including the price specification.
You can do this for each product you want to receive samples of. There is no maximum number of samples per order.
Redeeming the discount code
- On the sample card you'll find a discount code in the right bottom corner.
- ATTENTION: this code is only valid when...
a. ordering within two months from the purchase of the sample;
b. ordering two metres or more of this specific product with your next order.
- You can enter this code on the payment page:
- You can add as many voucher codes as apply to your order.
- The discount will be automatically calculated over the products.