New colors? Stay informed via:
Camo Green Paracord Type IIA - MiL-C-5040H (flat/coreless)
Including sales tax, excluding shipping
Current processing time: 12 hours.
All orders are custom made. The processing time depends on the total amount of orders. Currently the processing time (queue) is: 12 hours
The processing time is adjusted daily. Urgent? Please contact us.
- Buy 15 for €0.56 each and save 7%
- Buy 75 for €0.53 each and save 12%
- Buy 300 for €0.48 each and save 20%
Mil-Spec Coreless Flat Paracord Type IIA is made by a certified U.S. Government contractor and is 100% Compliant with the Military Specification ID: Mil-C-5040H.
Camo Green Mil-Spec Paracord Type IIA - MIL-C-5040H (circa 4,5 mm) Flat - CorelessThe addition "A" stands for coreless. Mil-Spec Paracord Type IIA is 100% compliant with the Military Specification Mil-C-5040H. Mil-Spec indicates that a product has been designed to meet the essential technical requirements of the US Department of Defense. It describes the manufacturing process and raw materials that are used to produce Military-Grade Paracord. Mil-Spec Paracord must go through rigorous testing, from raw materials to the final product, in order for it to be certified for U.S. Military use.
When you have a critical application and only the best will do, choose this Mil-C-5040H Military-grade Paracord instead of our standard commercial-grade Paracord.
- The main difference between “Mil-Spec” and regular “Commercial” Paracord is in the quality control and type of yarns used.
- The sheath contains a yellow/black Manufacturer ID marker for identification proposes
- Mil-C-5040H - Paracord Type IIA
- Width: 4,5 mm - Thickness: 1,1 mm
- Weight: 3 gram per meter
- Breaking strength 102 kg (225 lb)
- 100% High-Quality Nylon Yarns
- Sheath structure: 32 Strands
- Rope Construction: Coreless Flat Paracord
- Manufacturer ID Marker in sheath: Yellow/Black
- Density: 1.14 g/cm³ (does not float)
- Approximate Melting point: 265° C
- Approximately Elongation at break (stretch): 30%
- Mildew & Rot Resistant: Excellent
- UV Resistant score (0-5 rating scale): 4
- When wet Nylon does lose 10-15% of it's breaking load
- Approximate Water Absorption: 5-10%
- Washable at 30 °C (Vivid colors more proon to bleed)
- Made by a Certified U.S. Government Contractor
Note from our Manufacturer:
"Our ability to meet Mil-Spec standards for braided cords is a reflection of our internal standards and our constantly expanding engineering and manufacturing capabilities. From our knowledge of raw materials and their properties, to our traceability processes for every step of manufacturing, we are able to provide finished goods with consistent superior quality"
|Paracord Type:||Paracord Mil-Spec Type IIA|
|Breaking strength (kg):||102|
|Max Continuous Length (m):||300|
In deze kolom niets aanpassen!
|Een korte beschrijvende tekst van het attribuut|
|max_continuous_length||The Max Continuous Length is the maximum length at which the rope is delivered in one piece. Longer pieces will be delivered in multiple parts. However, an exception can be made to some products. Contact us to see what we can do for you!|
|breaking_strength||The breaking strength of a material is the maximum amount of tensile stress that the material can withstand before failure, such as breaking or permanent deformation expressed in kilograms.|
|color_value_pantone||Pantone colors are standardized colors that are available all over the world. The Pantone color only applies if you are in possession of a Pantone color guidebook.|
|color_value_ral||RAL colors are standardized colors that are available all over the world. The RAL color only applies if you are in possession of a RAL color guidebook.|