New colors? Stay informed via:
Woodland Camo Paracord Type I
Including sales tax, excluding shipping
Current processing time: 12 hours.
All orders are custom made. The processing time depends on the total amount of orders. Currently the processing time (queue) is: 12 hours
The processing time is adjusted daily. Urgent? Please contact us.
- Buy 15 for €0.32 each and save 9%
- Buy 30 for €0.29 each and save 17%
- Buy 300 for €0.26 each and save 26%
We offer a discount up to 25%! - We supply our Paracord in a bundle, custom length spool and standard size spool.
Woodland Camo Paracord Type I(Black, Olive Drab, Brown, Dark Green, Tan)
This is how you receive your Paracord:
Fill in the desired number of meters, and we will deliver the Paracord in a bundle or on a custom length spool. The price depends on the number of meters you order. You'll receive the highest discount (25%) on a standard spool of 300 meters. If you would like this discount, type '300' in the number of meters field.
- Diameter: Ca. 1,9 mm.
- High-Quality Yarns
- Rope Sleeve is 16-strands
- Core contains 1 core thread
- Tensile strength: 100 lbs/kilo (45 kg)
- Density Nylon: 1,15 g/cm³
- Can shrink 5-10% by wetness
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Washable at 30 °C (Because of the concentrate of dye some colours are more prone to bleed.)
|Paracord Type:||Paracord 100 Type I|
|Breaking strength (kg):||45|
|Max Continuous Length:||900|