New colors? Stay informed via:
Aqua | PPM D.B | Rope - Ø 10mm.
Including sales tax, excluding shipping
- Buy 15 for €1.54 each and save 5%
- Buy 30 for €1.46 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for €1.34 each and save 17%
High quality double braided 10 mm. Kern mantle polypropylene lead rope.
Ø 10 mm Rope Double Braid | AquaHigh quality UV stabilised 10 mm double braided rope made with a high tenacity Multi-Filament Polypropylene (MFP) braided core and cover. It's available in a multitude of colours, floats on water, dries quickly and has good resistance to oil and mildew. Double braid ropes are very flexible, strong, pleasant to handle and easily spliced.
This high quality 10 mm double braid rope is excellent for equestrian (horse) ropes. Ideal as training and communication lines, horse lead ropes, groundwork training and lungeing. Further more these ropes are used for water sports, rescue throw lines and many other applications.
- High quality double braid round rope
- This hollow braid PPM is easily spliced with a fid.
- Lightweight very supple, non kinking-rope
- Silky, shiny and smooth surface
- Floatable, does not absorb water
- Safe for humans and animals, Non-toxic (OEKO-TEX®)
- Resistant to mildew and rot, UV Stabilised
- Doesn't get dirty quickly
- Easy to splice
- Diameter Ø = 10 mm.
- Sheath: 16 strands
- Weight: 62 gram per meter
- Density: 0.91 g/cm³
- Fiber type core & sheath: 100% High tenacity Multi-Filament Polypropylene (MFP)
- Washmachine temp. 30º
- Made in EU