New colors? Stay informed via:
Rose Pink | PPM D.B | Rope - Ø 12mm.
Including sales tax, excluding shipping
Current processing time: 12 hours.
All orders are custom made. The processing time depends on the total amount of orders. Currently the processing time (queue) is: 12 hours
The processing time is adjusted daily. Urgent? Please contact us.
- Buy 15 for €2.29 each and save 5%
- Buy 30 for €2.16 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for €1.98 each and save 18%
High quality double braided 12mm. Kern mantle polypropylene lead rope.
Ø 12 mm Double Braid | Rose Pink.High-quality UV stabilised 12 mm double braided rope made with a high tenacity Multi-Filament Polypropylene (MFP) braided core and cover. It's available in a multitude of colours, floats on water, dries quickly and has good resistance to oil and mildew. Double braid ropes are very flexible, strong, pleasant to handle and easily spliced.
This high quality 12 mm double braid rope is excellent for equestrian (horse) ropes. Ideal for training and communication lines, horse lead ropes, groundwork training and lunging. Furthermore, these ropes are used for water sports, rescue throw lines and many other applications.
- Kern mantle double braid rope
- This hollow braid PPM is easily spliced with a fid.
- Silky, shiny and smooth surface
- Floatable, does not absorb water
- Non-toxic, safe for humans and animals (OEKO-TEX®)
- Resistant to mildew and rot
- Doesn't get dirty quickly
- Rope construction: Double Braid
- Diameter Ø = 12 mm.
- Sheath: 24x2 strands
- Weight: 62 gram per meter
- Density: 0.91 g/cm³
- Fibre type core & sheath: 100% High tenacity Multi-Filament Polypropylene (MFP)
- Washing machine temp. 30º
- Made in EU
|PPM Type:||Double Braid Ø 12mm|
|Max Continuous Length:||100|
In deze kolom niets aanpassen!
|Een korte beschrijvende tekst van het attribuut|