New colors? Stay informed via:
Bubble Gum | PPM D.B | Touw - Ø 14mm.
Including sales tax, excluding shipping
- Buy 15 for €2.63 each and save 4%
- Buy 30 for €2.49 each and save 9%
- Buy 100 for €2.27 each and save 17%
High-Quality Double Braided 14mm. Kern mantle polypropylene lead rope.
Ø 14 mm Rope Double Braid | Bubble Gum.High-quality UV stabilized 14 mm double braided rope made with a high tenacity Multi-Filament Polypropylene (MFP) braided core and cover. It's available in a multitude of colours, floats on water, dries quickly and has good resistance to oil and mildew. Double braid ropes are very flexible, strong, pleasant to handle and easily spliced.
This high quality 14 mm double braid rope is excellent for equestrian (horse) ropes. Ideal for training and communication lines, horse lead ropes, groundwork training and lunging. Furthermore, these ropes are used for water sports, rescue throw lines and many other applications.
- High-quality double braid round rope
- This hollow braid PPM is easily spliced with a fid.
- Lightweight very supple, non-kinking-rope
- Silky, shiny and smooth surface
- Floatable does not absorb water
- Safe for humans and animals, Non-toxic (OEKO-TEX®)
- Resistant to mildew and rot, UV Stabilised
- Doesn't get dirty quickly
- Easy to splice
- Diameter Ø = 14 mm.
- Sheath: 24x2 strands
- Weight: 90 gram per meter
- Density: 0.91 g/cm³
- Fiber type core & sheath: 100% High tenacity Multi-Filament Polypropylene (MFP)
- Washmachine temp. 30º
- Made in EU