New colors? Stay informed via:
Radish PPM Cord - Ø 6mm.
Including sales tax, excluding shipping
- Buy 15 for €0.43 each and save 4%
- Buy 30 for €0.41 each and save 9%
- Buy 100 for €0.37 each and save 18%
Braided PPM cord with core. PPM is made from Polypropylene multifilament fibre. Customers choose this populair PPM cord for horse halters & reins.
Radish PPM Cord - Ø 6 mm.(Red PPM, Grass Green PPM & White PPM)
Braided PPM cord with core. PPM is made from Polypropylene multifilament fibre. Customers choose this populair PPM cord for horse halters & reins. Polypropylene does not absorb moisture, this feature keeps the PPM rope floating on the water and dries quickly, making it excellent material to make dog toys. PPM cord is light weight (even when wet), it feels smooth and doesn't get dirty quickly. PPM rope is washed in a washing machine at max. 30 degrees. Ropes made of PPM are highly valued thanks to their low weight, weather resistance, excellent knotability and universal range of applications.
Braided ropes made of polypropylene multifilament have a wide range of uses. They are a very popular rope for knotting and crafts. Like paracord, ropes made of PPM are used to make necklaces, scoubidou keychains, dog leads and horse halters. The properties of this PPM cord also make many technical applications possible. PPM rope is commonly used on sailing yachts as well as in the home and garden and for recreational and outdoor activities.
- Round braided PPM cord with core
- Silky, shiny and smooth surface
- Floatable, does not absorb water
- Non-toxic, safe for humans and animals (OEKO-TEX®)
- Resistant to mildew and rot
- Doesn't get dirty quickly
- Ø = 6
- Braided: 16x stands
- Weight: 20 gram per meter
- Density 0.91 g/cm³
- Fiber type: Polypropylene Multifilament
- Washmachine temp. 30º
- Made in EU