New colors? Stay informed via:
Dark Blue & Red | PPM D.B | Ø 8mm.
Including sales tax, excluding shipping
- Buy 15 for €1.05 each and save 5%
- Buy 30 for €0.99 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for €0.90 each and save 18%
High-Quality Double Braided 8mm. Kern mantle polypropylene lead rope.
Dark Blue & Red | PPM Double Braid Ø 8 mm.
High-quality UV stabilized 8 mm double braided rope made with a high tenacity Multi-Filament Polypropylene (MFP) braided core and cover. It's available in a multitude of colours, floats on water, dries quickly and has good resistance to oil and mildew. Double braid ropes are very flexible, strong, pleasant to handle and easily spliced.
- High-quality double braid round rope
- This hollow braid PPM is easily spliced with a fid.
- Lightweight very supple, non-kinking-rope
- Silky and smooth surface
- Floatable does not absorb water
- Safe for humans and animals, Non-toxic (OEKO-TEX®)
- Resistant to mildew and rot, UV Stabilised
- Doesn't get dirty quickly
- Easy to splice
- Diameter = Ø Ca. 8 mm.
- Sheath: 16x2 strands
- Weight: 25 gram per meter
- Density: 0.91 g/cm³
- Fiber type core & sheath: 100% High tenacity Multi-Filament Polypropylene (MFP)
- Washmachine temp. 30º
- Made in EU
Both ends of your rope will be sealed with a hot knife cut, ensuring the rope won't unravel.