Sign Up for Our Newsletter:
International Orange Paracord 425 Type II - MiL-C-5040H
Special Price €0.49 Regular Price €0.70
Including sales tax, excluding shipping
All orders are custom made. The processing time depends on the total amount of orders. Currently the processing time (queue) is: 24 hours
The processing time is adjusted daily. Urgent? Please contact us.
Mil-Spec Paracord Type II is made by a certified U.S. Government contractor and is 100% Compliant with the Military Specification ID: Mil-C-5040H
International Orange Mil-Spec Paracord Type II 425 - MIL-C-5040H (circa 3 mm)Mil-Spec Paracord Type II is 100% compliant with the Military Specification Mil-C-5040H. Mil-Spec indicates that a product has been designed to meet the essential technical requirements of the US Department of Defense. It describes the manufacturing process and raw materials that are used to produce Military-Grade Paracord. Mil-Spec Paracord must go through rigorous testing, from raw materials to the final product, in order for it to be certified for U.S. Military use.
When you have a critical application and only the best will do, choose this Mil-C-5040H Military-grade Paracord instead of our standard commercial-grade Paracord.
- The main difference between “Mil-Spec” and regular “Commercial” Paracord is in the quality control and type of internal yarns used.
- Mil-C-5040H requires that each of the core Strands are made up of 3 twisted ply Strands.
- The core contains a coloured Manufacturer ID marker for identification proposes
- Mil-C-5040H - Paracord 425 Type II
- Approximate Diameter: Ø 3 mm
- Weight: 5 gram per meter
- Certified Minimum Tensile Strength: 181 kg (425 lbs)
- 100% High Quality Nylon Yarns
- Sheath structure: 32 Strands
- 5 core strands each made up of 3 twisted strands
- Rope Construction: Kernmantle
- Manufacturer ID Marker in core: Yellow/Black
- Manufacturer ID Marker in sheath: Black
- Density: 1.14 g/cm³ (does not float)
- Approximate Melting point: 265° C
- Approximately Elongation at break (stretch): 30%
- Mildew & Rot Resistant: Excellent
- UV Resistant score (0-5 rating scale): 4
- When wet Nylon does lose 10-15% of it's breaking load
- Approximate Water Absorption: 5-10%
- Washable at 30 °C (Vivid colours more prone to bleed)
- Made by a Certified U.S. Government Contractor
Note from our Manufacturer:
"Our ability to meet Mil-Spec standards for braided cords is a reflection of our internal standards and our constantly expanding engineering and manufacturing capabilities. From our knowledge of raw materials and their properties, to our traceability processes for every step of manufacturing, we are able to provide finished goods with consistent superior quality"
|Minimum breaking strength (kg):||181|
|Rope Diameter:||3 mm|
|Paracord Type:||Paracord Mil-Spec Type II|
|Rope Material:||Nylon (PA)|
|Number of Strands:||32|
|Max Continuous Length (m):||300|
In deze kolom niets aanpassen!
|Een korte beschrijvende tekst van het attribuut|
|max_continuous_length||The Max Continuous Length is the maximum length at which the rope is delivered in one piece. Longer pieces will be delivered in multiple parts. However, an exception can be made to some products. Contact us to see what we can do for you!|
|breaking_strength||The breaking strength of a material is the maximum amount of tensile stress that the material can withstand before failure, such as breaking or permanent deformation expressed in kilograms.|
|colour_value_pantone||This Pantone colour is closest to the colour of this product.|
|colour_value_ral||This RAL colour is closest to the colour of this product.|
|rope_material||The Rope Material is the natural or synthetic fiber that is used to produce this rope.|
|rope_material_core||The core of this product is a natural or synthetic fiber and is not the same fiber as the sheath around the core.|
In doubt? Order a sample!
Do you want to be just a little bit more sure whether this product is suitable for your project? Order a sample of this product. (ca. 10cm)
Click on the order sample button below to add a sample to your order.
How it works:
You can order 1 sample per product. On your sample card is a discount code that represents the value of this sample. This discount code can only be used when ordering this product with a minimum quantity of 2 units (for example meters).
Please note! The discount code is valid for 2 months.