Nuevos colores? Manténgase informado a través de:
¿Con o sin IVA?
All prices displayed on our website are VAT inclusive. VAT rates differ per country as a result of EU tax legislation. Your VAT rate will be displayed at the checkout page and your final invoice after selecting your shipping destination. VAT rates: Germany (16%), Austria (20%), France (20%), Italy (22%), Belgium (21%). For all other EU countries The Netherlands, the Dutch VAT rate is applicable (21%).
With or without VAT?
Paracord.eu is part of Meitrade BV, we are a Dutch company and shipping our products worldwide. Under certain conditions, customers outside the Netherlands can order without paying Dutch VAT. In the following situations we don't charge VAT at the checkout: Customers from EU countries with a registered VAT number and outside the EU (*) for both businesses and private individuals.
Please note that prices on our catalog and product pages will still be VAT inclusive. For customers with a valid VAT number or shipping country outside the EU, the VAT rate will change to 0% during the checkout process and final payment. The basket page will display a 0% VAT rate only after you log into your account with a valid VAT number or shipping country outside the EU.
Customers from EU countries with a registered VAT number
Within the EU we do not charge VAT for customers with a registered VAT identification number. In those cases, the obligation to pay VAT will be transferred to the country of delivery. As a recipient, you are responsible for taking care of this VAT declaration. You can fill in your VAT number while creating your account. After verification, you can make use of this arrangement. We are obliged to verify your VAT number and name with the EU VAT database (VAT Information Exchange System). If you order within the EU and you do not have a valid VAT number to your name, VAT will be charged automatically.
Please note: the country of delivery is decisive for determining whether the VAT will be transferred. To clarify this:
- If the invoice address is within the EU, and you would like to have the goods delivered to a different country within the EU (excl. the Netherlands), you will have to fill in the recipient's valid VAT number.
- If the invoice address is outside the EU, and you would like to have the goods delivered within the EU (excl. the Netherlands), you will have to fill in the recipient's valid VAT number.
All customers from non-EU countries
For orders with a shipping address to non-EU countries* we charge no VAT for both private individuals and companies. The country of delivery is decisive for determining the VAT rules. Please Note: Local import duties, taxes, and other customs fees are not included in the total price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.
- You own a company in Switzerland and would like to ship products to Germany. You are required to fill in a valid VAT number of the German company (recipient). If you do not have a valid VAT number of the recipient, then we are obliged to charge VAT.
- You can also decide to have the products delivered in Switzerland. If the invoice address and the address of delivery are both located in Switzerland, we will deliver without charging VAT.
- You have a company in Turkey. Turkey is outside the EU. Therefore this is export, for which we do not charge VAT.
- You are a consumer from Switzerland. Switzerland is not part of the EU. Therefore this is export, for which we do not charge VAT.
Once your invoice has been processed, we will not be able to make any changes. If you would like to reclaim the VAT, you will have to do so with your own countries' tax authorities.
* The list below provides a list of territories where the EU rules regulating VAT apply or not apply.
Areas outside of the EU that are included for EU VAT regulations are: Isle of Man and Monaco, Azores and Madeira.
Areas related to the EU Member states that are excluded from EU VAT regulations: French overseas territories, Canary Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Netherlands Antilles, Channel Islands.
Other areas which are neither part of the EU nor are the EU VAT regulations applicable: San Marino and Andorra.