Sign Up for Our Newsletter:
Moss - Elastic Cord 5 mm
Including sales tax, excluding shipping
All orders are custom made. The processing time depends on the total amount of orders. Currently the processing time (queue) is: 72 hours
The processing time is adjusted daily. Urgent? Please contact us.
- Buy 15 for €0.90 each and save 5%
- Buy 30 for €0.85 each and save 11%
- Buy 100 for €0.80 each and save 16%
Elastic Cord Ø 5 mm
First quality elastic cord!
- Material: 50% Polyester / 50% Rubber Threads
- Diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 0.021 kg/m (± 15%)
- Elasticity: 70% (± 10%)
- Contraction after wash (60°C): 8% (1%)
- Conformity with Öko-tex 100: Yes
- Garment may be laundered through the use of hottest available water, detergent or soap, agitation, and a machine designed for this purpose
- A machine dryer may be regularly used at a maximum of Low Heat setting
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at Low setting (110C, 230F) only
- Dry Clean, any solvent. Usually used with other restrictions on proper dry cleaning procedure
|Rope Diameter:||5 mm|
|Shock Cord Type:||Shockcord Ø 5mm|
|Max Continuous Length (m):||50|
In deze kolom niets aanpassen!
|Een korte beschrijvende tekst van het attribuut|
|max_continuous_length||The Max Continuous Length is the maximum length at which the rope is delivered in one piece. Longer pieces will be delivered in multiple parts. However, an exception can be made to some products. Contact us to see what we can do for you!|
|breaking_strength||The breaking strength of a material is the maximum amount of tensile stress that the material can withstand before failure, such as breaking or permanent deformation expressed in kilograms.|
|colour_value_pantone||This Pantone colour is closest to the colour of this product.|
|colour_value_ral||This RAL colour is closest to the colour of this product.|
|rope_material||The Rope Material is the natural or synthetic fiber that is used to produce this rope.|
|rope_material_core||The core of this product is a natural or synthetic fiber and is not the same fiber as the sheath around the core.|
In doubt? Order a sample!
Do you want to be just a little bit more sure whether this product is suitable for your project? Order a sample of this product. (ca. 10cm)
Click on the order sample button below to add a sample to your order.
How it works:
You can order 1 sample per product. On your sample card is a discount code that represents the value of this sample. This discount code can only be used when ordering this product with a minimum quantity of 2 units (for example meters).
Please note! The discount code is valid for 2 months.